tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Milstein <dan...@shore.net>
Subject Re: Call for volunteers
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:41:26 GMT
Costin,

Although I don't think I'll have enough time to reproduce and fix general bugs which have
been submitted, I will happily commit to working on any mod_jk / ajp13 issues which come up.
 In other words, I don't think I can be part of the core "release team", but I will definitely
contribute whatever expertise I have in the connector area.

-Dan

--

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net