tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Milstein <dan...@shore.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0 w/Apache question
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:37:29 GMT
Matthew,

> Couple of simple questions to help us get TC 4.0 going like we had for
> Tomcat 3.1
>
> 1.  Which Apache connectors can we use to talk to TC 4.0?  I know of
> mod_jserv, mod_jk, and mod_webapp.  Which of these work with TC4.0 and which
> one is best given our requirements.

Currently, the only connector for joining Apache to TC 4.0 is mod_webapp.  By my understanding,
this connector is *not* ready for production use.  I believe it has serious problems with
regard to cookies and some other issues.

Sadly, this renders the rest of your questions moot ;-).

-Dan
--

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net