tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Bergsten <h...@gefionsoftware.com>
Subject Clarification of decision rules [Was: Re: Forming an opinion]
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:21:31 GMT
"Ted Husted" <news.ted@husted.com> wrote:
> [...]
> Although I probably don't understand all the nuances of the "Apache
> Culture", as a Jakarta Committer, here is a draft "patch" that I would
> suggest to decisions.html (mostly parity-checks):
> [...]

One of the action items from the meeting was to do exactly this;
clarify the rules for voting. I think you have added a lot of
great stuff here. I therefore suggest that you bring this discussion
over to the general@jakarta.apache.org list where things like this
should be discussed (also a clarification that came out of the meeting).

See you there :-)

Hans