tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Vijendran <Anil.Vijend...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: FW: Jakarta PMC Meeting Agenda / Info
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2001 02:24:52 GMT
Costin,

It would be really good if you could reconsider what you said and attend/call
into the meeting. As a principal developer of the 3.x tree your viewpoint,
input and experience should feed into the decision making process.

The PMC (not withstanding any particular member's behaviour) has been no
paragon of project management w.r.t the Jakarta project. Here's an
opportunity for you to think and bring up what could be changed w.r.t the PMC
and the rest of it all.

Please don't let someone's behaviour affect your attitude about this project.
Remember that it takes all kinds. So just dismiss it as a minor PITA and try
to focus on things that are more important (to you).