tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: BugRat Report #51 - Tomcat server won't start with strange char's in pathname
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 20:14:23 GMT
BugRat Mail System wrote:

> ----- Sender's Comment -----
> possible bug in 4.0 also?

Possible, but unlikely (I think this got fixed for 3.2 and 4.0 already).

Best way to test would be to install Tomcat 4.0 in a directory like

    C:\Program Files\Tomcat 4.0

on a Windows platform, and make sure everything still works correctly.  (I know that Pierre
Delisle has an NT system at the office; I'm sure
others do as well.)

Craig

path to "W:\Temporary\A&P Supermarkt\Java\Sources"