tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Dornquast" <matt...@cata.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.0 w/Apache question
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:47:37 GMT
Couple of simple questions to help us get TC 4.0 going like we had for
Tomcat 3.1

1.  Which Apache connectors can we use to talk to TC 4.0?  I know of
mod_jserv, mod_jk, and mod_webapp.  Which of these work with TC4.0 and which
one is best given our requirements.

2.  I need to set up the connector to to forward ".jsp"and
".myservletsuffix" to TC4.0 while letting .gifs + .html be served up by
Apache.  Which connector is best for this?

3.  My app context is the ROOT context "/" under 3.1  I need this
functionality under TC4.0 as well.  Which connector is best for this?

Thanks guys!

-Matthew