tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Allen Akers" <>
Subject Re: nsapi redirector for solaris
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:00:38 GMT
You can download my compiled version at:

I did have to remove all references to ajp13, due to some bugs with it
causing Netscape to not start correctly...but it gets by fine with just

               Allen Akers
               Programmer Analyst
               Strategic Web and Voice Development

>>> 12/12/00 03:36PM >>>
Hello All,

I am having problems with the netscape redirector shared object,
I have Netscape Enterprise Server 3.6 and Tomcat 3.1 on Solaris 2.7
I was able to compile the redirector,
However, after modifying netscape's obj.conf for tomcat redirection, am
able to start netscape server.
I get this message "In jk_init" and then netscape server exits.
If someone has got netscape-tomcat working on Solaris, could you please
me your
Also do I need to do any setup outside of what's given in the
Would greatly appreciate any response.

View raw message