tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: [BUG TRACKING] Scarab schema and status etc.
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 20:00:22 GMT
on 12/1/2000 10:20 AM, "Nick Bauman" <nick@cortexity.com> wrote:

> Also, what's up with the Scarab schema: it's gone (the link is
> broken). Jon Stevens wants to be able to migrate the data from Bugrat
> directly into Scarab. I need his schema to do this.
>
> Can anyone help? Jon are you out there?

In the future, it is better to send me email directly instead of sending
this to the entire list.

As for the schema, it is there...

http://scarab.tigris.org/source/browse/scarab/conf/schema.xml?rev=1.19&conte
nt-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

That is the XML version. I don't have a recent generated (ie: .sql) version
right now, but you can generate it yourself using Torque if you need it
ASAP.

-jon

--
twice of not very much is still a lot more than not very much