tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Delisle <pierre.deli...@sun.com>
Subject back port to 3.2 --> JspInterceptor
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 02:21:26 GMT
Tried to back port the last fix I made to Jasper in tomcat 4.0
to tomcat 3.2 (the fix related to bug report #269 -- java encoding).

Was almost there until I realized there is a new class
"JspInterceptor" in tomcat 3.2 that is impacted by that fix.
Unfortunately, I'm not too knowledgeable about this new class
and am afraid I might miss something.

So, if some kind sould wants to do the port,
all the details are in my last commit.
Otherwise, I'd need someone to explain to me the relationship
between the Compiler and JspInterceptor classes.
[Sorry, too tired and getting lazy...]

    -- Pierre