tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Milstein <dan...@shore.net>
Subject Re: TC 4.0M5 / TC 3.2.1
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 19:09:53 GMT
Wait -- there's a new patch for the 3.3 code which fixes some of the biggest problems -- I'm
doing some testing on that now and will publish it to the list today -- but it's *not* in
cvs yet.

In particular, David -- I believe I've fixed the problem with Ajp13 randomly getting blank
pages, but that is *not* yet under cvs.

Just trying to keep things clear,
-Dan

--