tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: TC 4.0M5 / TC 3.2.1
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:13:19 GMT
GOMEZ Henri wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 1) any date for TC 4.0 M5 ?

As soon as I can get the Apache connector to compile and run on my Linux system
(and understand it enough to explain to others how to configure it, which should
be really easy thanks to Pier's hard work :-), I will cut a M5 release --
probably tonight unless unforseen problems crop up.

> 2) There is many works&patch done on AJP13 by Dan Milstein but only for
> TC3.3 AJP13.
>    Will they be included in TC 3.2.1 ? I'm waiting for the patches on TC 3.3
> to see how
>    to incorporate in TC 3.2.1

If people running AJP13 think that the patches are good ones, I'd say let's go
ahead and incorporate them in the "tomcat_32" branch so that they'll be included
in 3.2.1.

> "Pour la plupart des hommes, se corriger consiste à changer de défauts."
> -- Voltaire

Craig