tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Wilson <desig...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject Refactoring: oo-spaghetti-o's?
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:03:27 GMT
Punky,

Interesting article: Reminds me of attempts in the old days to deal with
what was called "spaghetti code". BTW, the subject line refers to an old
commercial in the U.S. in which the words "oh, oh spaghettio's" were
sung.

Some people have commented that oo-programming based on message passing
between passive objects often results in the "spaghettification" of