tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Wilson <desig...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject Archive: 2 more things
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:18:48 GMT
Bill,

Before you send me the folder, please answer a couple of questions or
direct me to what I need to read to answer them.

I assume that since you've mentioned a folder, I'll be getting a tarred
directory.
What (at a high level of description) will be the structure of the data?
I want to be able to do grepping (or the equivalent) and import the
results into an analysis package, so I think I need ascii format for the
msgs themselves. Is that a problem as far as you know?

If it's any easier for you, getting a chunk of the archive would be just
as good since I can then find out whether I can do what I want. But,
whatever's easiest for you (assuming you hear no complaints from the
community).

Roy
--
Roy Wilson