tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Wilson <desig...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject Explaining a Yogi-ism
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:07:53 GMT
Hola Nacho,

Sorry about the lack of clarity. I was remarking about the (perhaps
humorous) coincidence that about the same time you and I thought about
looking at the archives.

Yogi Berra was a well-known baseball player who had/has an unusual, often
humorous, but very perceptive way of putting things. The phrase, "it's
deja vu all over again" basically says the same thing twice. No criticism
of any sort was intended, nor was the attempt at humor directed at
anyone.

I usually keep in mind that the world is not the U.S., but slipped up
this time.

Adios, Roy

--
Roy Wilson
E-mail: designrw@bellatlantic.net

On 12/19/00, 5:19:30 AM, Nacho <nacho@siapi.es> wrote regarding RE: Yogi
(Berra, not Bear): "It's deja vu all over again". :-):