tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Katkere <katk...@praja.com>
Subject RE: An open letter to 3 developers
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:46:48 GMT
Jon:
	Where does it say ASF has to be acknowledged on the Web site
describing the product? If the product contains ASF software and it doesn't
acknowledge it in the documentation included with the software, then it is
another matter.

I am not advocating this practice, but since you bring up the license, just
wondering if I am looking at the wrong license or reading it wrong.

What else? If someone builds a Web site with Tomcat, ASF has to be
acknowledged as well?

-arun