tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector HttpResponseBase.java
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2000 04:18:55 GMT
>                catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector
>                         HttpResponseBase.java

This may be a dangerous fix, but it's something I wanted to do eventually.
I think the mechanism that is used by the servlet wrapper to report errors
ends up writing directly on the socket (which forces me to close the
connection).
If we could use that new error reporting code for everything but uncaught
servlet exceptions, that would be cool.

Remy