tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cognet.com.au>
Subject Re: JMX to build TC 4.0 m5
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 07:53:33 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Stevens" <jon@latchkey.com>
To: <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: JMX to build TC 4.0 m5

> on 12/28/2000 5:52 PM, "Pilho Kim" <phkim@math.soongsil.ac.kr> wrote:
>
> > Hi, developers!
> >
> > I need JMX implementation to build TC 4.0
> > But I cannot download it from Sun in our country.
> > Please send me it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Kim
>
> Wouldn't that also mean that you shouldn't be downloading Tomcat as well?

The JMX download is very difficult to predict :-) I have downloaded it
successfully from my home ISP but failed when I tried from work. Both are
.au addresses and I was using the same Sun customer account to do the
"purchase". I was told that JMX could not be dowloaded to my address. Don't
know if that was just a momentary glitch or I screwed up somehow but
getting JMX is not trivial, which is unfortunate for Tomcat 4.0

Just my 2 cents worth.