tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Pankaj Bhagat" <pbha...@reef.com>
Subject Custom error pages!!
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:54:25 GMT
Hi ppl:
I had posted a very simple query..........but had not received any comments. So am i the only
unlucky person who's stuck on this simple problem. Any suggestions are welcome plz.

I want Custom error pages, in my application, the two solutions i have is to use the "ErrorDocument"
directive in Apache or to use the "error-pages" xml element while deploying my servlet in
Tomcat (please note that i am using Apache 1.3 and Tomcat 3.2). But somehow both of them are
not responding to the changes i try to make. Am only getting some satisfaction if i try and
call a page which does not exist through Apache (with netscape.......IE.......still does nothing).

Hoping to get some replies this time.

Regards
Pankaj