tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shahed Ali" <sha...@enoor.com>
Subject Load Balancing Info
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:23:54 GMT
Hi All,

The examples in the tomcat docs that talk about load balancing etc seem to be incorrect.

Are there any good docs out there that can explain to me how to set up a load balanced environment
?

I think what I want to do is set up multiple worker threads, but all of them need to service
the same
Mout Point. All the examples talk about is doing load balancing for different mount points.

Also they are not clear if I have to run multiple tomcat instances or edit the server.xml
and add more
<connector> directives running on different ports.

Thanks
Shahed.