tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Bauman <n...@cortexity.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.3 / 4.0 confusion, rant and plan...
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2000 00:07:46 GMT
The problem of the division of finite resources remains.

Costin, would you consider bringing your brains into the 4.0 tree? Is 3.3
that good that it should weigh in _against_ (as a competeing
implementation) 4.0? Pier, Craig, have you done all you can to get Costin
"on-board" with 4.0?

I just feel it a shame that Costin has this obvious empassioned pride of
ownership in Tomcat and is sort of getting punished for it. I'm not saying
it's malice, but it does seem somewhat insensitive.