tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Knauf" <Aar...@geniesystems.com>
Subject A HOWTO document for making HTTPS connections from servlets hosted by tomcat
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2000 03:37:44 GMT
I have written an in-house howto for configuring Tomcat to support
SSL/HTTPS connections made by servlets.  I have obtained permission to
give the document to the tomcat project community.  I am placing the
document under the APL.  No liability is accepted for any damages incurred
through the use of this document.

By following the procedure in this document, I have successfully
configured a (fairly simple) servlet that I wrote to use HTTPS instead of
HTTP without changing a single line of code.  I figured that others might
also find that useful.

If you find the document useful - great.  If you find any errors - fix
them.  If you make any improvements, it would be good if you could drop me
a copy of the updated document.

Cheers

Aaron Knauf
Systems Integrator