tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@home.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Docs on the Jakarta Web Site
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2000 22:52:08 GMT
> I've updated the Tomcat documentation pages on the Jakarta web site to
> pull the "tomcat_32" branch, so that we can see the docs that will be
> included in a 3.2 release (and have the opportunity to fix them).
> Please help this process by reviewing the only doc pages at:

Readme:
Pertinent to today's discussion, Section 4 (Tomcat: Past, Present, and
Future) during its discussion of Tomcat 3.3 and 3.4 should possibly be
re-evaluated before release.

User's Guide:
Links to the old user's guide.  I'm not sure where the updated one went, but
it was in the same directory as the docs.  They were all in the same
directory, except for the app dev guide.

- r