tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: No revolution today
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 14:27:19 GMT
Very wise decision.

And nothing forbids you of doing those revolutions in the future.

But at the moment, for me, my company and people/companies I know, the ONE
main priority is having a fast and robust Servlet Engine - with robust
being the priority.

Your focus on a modular architecture keeps all doors open for the
development of new features. IMO, a robust, fast enough and easily
extensible Servlet Engine would take the market.

We do NOT necessarily depend on a engine that is the "reference
implementation of..." and that has hundreds of features.

We depend on a engine we can use on production sites.

Have fun,
Paulo