tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From h..@slib.fr
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Tomcat 4.0 Milestone 5
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 21:26:58 GMT
> > Your planning is to release TC 4.0 for late December or early January
> ?-)
> > What about Tomcat 3.2 release ? early December ?
> >

> There have been several bug fixes posted for 3.2b8 that I want to
> evaluate, but
> no new critical bugs.  Therefore, my inclination will be to cut a final
> 3.2
> release next week, and start doing a maintenance cycle (3.2.1, 3.2.2,
> etc.) as
> needed -- we should discuss this more next week, after all the US folks
> get over
> their turkey hangovers ;-).

Many of the ajp13 bugs seems to be fixed (even the dreaded ajp13 +
RequestDispatcher).

I'm +1000 for the release and maintenance cycle.
My question is about the 3.3-dev ? What will it became. I've got a huge
respect for Costin/Nacho works on 3.3-dev. What will it became ?
Will 3.2.1 will be based on 3.3-dev (yes not revolutin but realistic
optimization) or just bug fixes of current 3.2b8.