tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Percy <mpe...@portera.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.3 / 4.0 confusion, rant and plan...
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2000 23:24:07 GMT
Costin is an avid developer devoted to this project and technology, and you
are fools to lose him and fork the project. I think it is possible that many
contributors (present and potential future) will follow him. He is one of
the few major contributors not employed by Sun. I don't see why there cannot
be a compromise in this matter to avoid project forking... what, truly, are
the alternatives? Nothing good. And what is the real agenda here, anyway...

Mike