tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Clinton, Doug" <>
Subject Bug #373 Apache, mod_jk + AJP13 problems with RequestDispatcher.f orward()
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:00:53 GMT
We really need to get ajp13 working on a project we're working on (primarily
so that we can get access to https and client certificate information) but
we're running up against the problem described in this bug report.  Because
of that I'm considering diving in and trying to fix the bug so I'd like to

a) If anyone else is actively working on the problem
b) any information anyone who has looked at the problem already might be
able to give me to help me track down and fix the problem.

Doug Clinton

View raw message