tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rogério Meneguelli Gatto <ga...@softwaredesign.com.br>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Tomcat 3.2 Final Release
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:10:20 GMT
Hi, Henri,

I also submitted a patch (yesterday, Nov 29) and before that a request (Nov 20)
for Windows SMB Paths in Tomcat 3.2 server.xml.  On my first post, I even
volunteered to make it work again (it did on 3.1 and it does on 4.0).  I had no
answer to that post, and started to work "on my own".  I came up with the patch
yesterday and sent it.  No replies either...

I understand that not every contribution is accepted, but I would like to at
least know why... Wasn't it well implemented?  Too dangerous to commit without
more testing?  Im my case, are "\\machine\share\webapp" docbases incompatible
with other goals?

Regards,
Rogério Gatto

--
Rogério Meneguelli Gatto     |  ICQ# 25775025
Analista de Sistemas Pleno   |  +55 19 3254-6518 ext 223