tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Notes concerning creation of Tomcat 3.2 Final source zip
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:02:31 GMT
Larry Isaacs wrote:

> To be consistent with the binary, what is going to be the final
> "root" directory.  3.2-b8 used "jakarta-tomcat-3.2-b8".  Do you
> plan to use "jakarta-tomcat-3.2" or do you prefer something else?

My preference is "jakarta-tomcat-3.2" for the top-level directory of the binary
distribution, and "jakarta-tomcat-3.2-src" for the top-level directory of the
source distribution.  This is consistent with how I organized b7 and b8.

> Also, can I consider the source "final" at this moment?

I just posted the last patch that I plan to add (the admin app threw an NPE if
you try it without marking the app trusted).  I have also tagged the CVS
repository with tag "tomcat_32_final" so that we can unambiguously identify
them.

> Larry

Craig