tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Notes concerning creation of Tomcat 3.2 Final source zip
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:14:46 GMT
Larry Isaacs wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> A couple of notes concerning the creation of the source zip
> for Tomcat 3.2 Final
>
> 1) jakarta-tomcat-3.2-b8-src.zip included a copy of
> proposals/catatina/..., etc.  You probably don't want a copy
> of this legacy code going out with Tomcat 3.2 Final. :-)

I agree ... otherwise legacies continue to haunt you :-).  I will make sure I
clean out such stuff before building the archive.

> 2) It would be benificial for the Windows source zip to contain
> files that have CRLF instead of just the Unix LF.  If needed, I
> can get a fresh copy of the 3.2 source and make a zip.
> Just let me know.

I'd appreciate it if you could do that ... my environment is all Unix stuff.
You can either post the archive back to locus after you're done, or send it back
to me and I can do it.

Also, I'm going to need people to build the binary modules again.

> Thanks,
> Larry

Craig