tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: [Tomcat 4.0] Pain building...
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 02:19:56 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> > <rant>
> >   AAARRRGGGHHH I can't build Tomcat 4.0... Can we fix the build before the
> >   next milestone gets out? It's 3 hours that me and Fede are bashing our
> >   heads against it and.... GRRR :)
> > </rant>
>
> Can you send the compilation errors you get ? Perhaps it's just yet another
> conditional compilation problem ...

There is still such a problem related to the Tyrex stuff.  You have to do
"./build.sh" twice to get it to work.

By the way, Remy, it appears you haven't updated the README.txt file in the
top-level source directory with respect to the optional Tyrex stuff ... other
than that, the README.txt looks like it is up to date.

> Remy

Craig