tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/connector/src/webapplib wa.c wa.h wa_connection.c wa_connection.h wa_host.c wa_host.h wa_provider.c wa_provider.h wa_provider_info.c wa_request.c wa_request.h
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 19:37:15 GMT
I would rather wait and include the connector stuff in the m5 milestone -- that
way it will get more attention (and bug fixes :-).

Also, I don't see any makefiles or other build scripts for the web connector, or
for the invocation stuff.  I'd be happy to integrate whatever is necessary into
the Ant build.xml files, for the Java stuff.  For the native stuff, having some
simple makefiles is probably sufficient for the initial release -- but we will
need to work out ways to make the build process easier.

Craig