tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/connector/src/webapplib wa.c wa.h wa_connection.c wa_connection.h wa_host.c wa_host.h wa_provider.c wa_provider.h wa_provider_info.c wa_request.c wa_request.h
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 18:16:13 GMT
pier@locus.apache.org wrote:

> pier        00/11/24 10:10:42
>
>   Added:       connector/src/apache-1.3 mod_webapp.c
>                connector/src/webapplib wa.c wa.h wa_connection.c
>                         wa_connection.h wa_host.c wa_host.h wa_provider.c
>                         wa_provider.h wa_provider_info.c wa_request.c
>                         wa_request.h
>   Log:
>   Added the module (done) and the library it relies upon (partial)...

I still need at least one full day to have the connector how I want it
(for the initial release)... The structure of the library is on the CVS
and you can give comments on the overall (new feature CALLBACKS!)...

The code checked it is fairly good tested and shouldn't have that many
bugs. At least in this last version it doesn't crash dead the web
server...

If you guys want to tag the milestone today, I'll tag another one on
monday for the native code only...

	Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli <pier@betaversion.org> <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier>