tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Tomcat 3.2 Beta 8
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:29:04 GMT
Dave Oxley wrote:

> What are the bugs with ajp13. I could do with this being stable. I will take
> a look at them but no guarantees 'cos I don't know much about writing Apache
> modules.

The outstanding bug reports are in our interim bug tracking system at

The BugRat bug report #s on AJP13 and MOD_JK include at least the following ones:  408,
390, 373, 371, 367.

There have also been some bug reports in email messages on TOMCAT-USER and TOMCAT-DEV.  I
think all of the reports are also included in the bug reports listed above, but I have
not tried to make an exhaustive comparison.

> Dave.

Craig McClanahan

View raw message