tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Bucknam <>
Subject Re: 3.2 status -- no taglibs in jars
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:24:28 GMT
Pierre Delisle wrote:

> > I'll commit the patch right now and I'd appreciate if you
> > could run some exhaustive tests.
> Well, it may take a little while, as my commit is currently blocked
> because of a lock held by Larry (I've notified him).
> Since the lock has been on for more than 10 minutes, I suspect something
> is wrong on the server side.

I made this change and rebuilt my Tomcat 3.2b7.

Everything works in the scenarios that I was attempting -- basically, just
having one taglib in a .jar.
I had hoped to do more extensive testing, but we're trying to build betas
right now, too, and I'm short on time.

Thanks, again, Pierre. The fix looks good and does not seem to break

View raw message