tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Delisle <pierre.deli...@sun.com>
Subject Re: 3.2 status -- no taglibs in jars
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:38:22 GMT

> I'd be glad to test this in my scenario and any others you suggest.
>
> I haven't tried simply commenting out or removing the code that says "Take this stuff
out..." because that would remove the entire section devoted opening the jar and finding the
.tld inside. Maybe I'm missing something, but this doesn't sound like the right fix.
> I agree that it seems unnecessary to copy the jar to the work directory, but the rest
of that code (ZipEntry.getNextEntry() while != TLD) seems needed.

> Am I missing something?
> Brian

Only the 'copy' part needs to be commented out. Here is the diff since I cannot
commit to the master for now.

diff -r1.22.2.5 TagLibraryInfoImpl.java
236a237,238
>         // 2000.11.15 commented out the 'copy to work dir' section,
>         // which I believe is what this FIXME comment referred to. (pierred)
250a253
>             /* NOT COMPILED
281,282c284
<