tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Delisle <pierre.deli...@sun.com>
Subject Re: FW: lock
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:35:21 GMT
Well,

It is now 5:30 am, and the situation still has not changed regarding the
following lock (I've had this since 6pm last night).

cvs server: [05:29:59] waiting for larryi's lock in /home/cvs/jakarta-tomcat/src
/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler
cvs server: [05:30:29] waiting for larryi's lock in /home/cvs/jakarta-tomcat/src
/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler
cvs server: [05:30:59] waiting for larryi's lock in /home/cvs/jakarta-tomcat/src
/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler
cvs server: [05:31:29] waiting for larryi's lock in /home/cvs/jakarta-tomcat/src
/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler
cvs server: [05:31:59] waiting for larryi's lock in /home/cvs/jakarta-tomcat/src
/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler

Any cvs expert that could fix the situation?

Thanks,

	-- Pierre