tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject Re: liaison Apache-tomcat
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 21:56:30 GMT
serge expert wrote:

> comment faire pour configurer et installer Apache
> 1.3.12 avec Tomcat en utilisant le module Apache Jserv
> sur un systeme AIX 4.3.2 ou 4.3.3
>
> JE n'arrive pas à installer Apache JServ
>
>             merci
>                            serge expert

Traduction Anglais:

Although I will leave the actual answering to someone with a little more
knowledge, here is the translation of the question:

How do you configure and install Apache 1.3.12 with Tomcat in using
mod_Jserv on an AIX 4.3.2 or 4.3.3?

I have not begun installing Apache JServ.

	Thanks
		Serge Expert

I'm sure Henri might have a few things to say about the exactness of the
wording :-)

It sounds like a simple redirection to the Mod_JServ How-To, but I'm not
sure if the English version will help our friend. Can you provide a
quick step-by-step, Henri? If not, I can translate one in the next few
days.

- Christopher