tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Bolin <rbo...@issl.atl.hp.com>
Subject Struts and Mod_jk Tomcat 3.2 Problems
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 22:20:59 GMT
Is the Mod_jk connector suppose to work with Struts under Tomcat 3.2?

I got Struts to work (end-2-end) with Tomcat 3.2's mod_jserv, but not mod_jk.

I cannot get Struts to work with mod_jk when using the connector through Apache
1.3.12. All I get is the raw JSP text on the browser screen. I used the URI
/struts-example/ for the test. The Tomcat examples work just fine through the
AWS, just the Struts part is broken.

I can go directly to the 8080 port with a browser and get it to work. So for some reason the
AWS
will not pass the request  to Tomcat correctly.  I turned on debug and got the following errors:

[jk_uri_worker_map.c (344)]: Into jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (430)]: In jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, wrong parameters
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (434)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, done without a match

I made JkMount points for the *.do like so

JkMount /struts-example/servlet/* ajp12
JkMount /struts-example/*.jsp ajp12
JkMount /struts-example/*.do ajp12

I tried to hand modify the  uriworkermap.properties-auto file for '*.do" , but it is always
replaced upon server startup.

Thanks in advance.

Ron