tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0 Milestone 4 performance measurement
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 18:32:20 GMT
I agree that it's definitely time to start doing this.  However, to have
useful results, it is important that we execute the same test procedures --
otherwise, you cannot even reproduce the same results reliably on the same

Roy, would it be possible for you to write us a simple "cookbook" to follow
in executing tests, so that we can each follow the same script and then
report the results consistently?

Craig McClanahan