tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Brittain <ja...@olliance.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0 Milestone 4
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 20:18:02 GMT

In case you're interested, we've written a short document about
Catalina's Features And Benefits (FAB) that is more geared for
non-geeks (it's very marketingly-written :) that you may want to
include with the M4 docs.  I've attached it to this mail.  It's a
plain text version, but I'm sure it would look better as HTML.
Let us know if there's anything inaccurate about the details it
contains.  It was written by William Abernathy
(william@olliance.com) and myself.  Let us know what you think.

And, BTW, great work on making Catalina the first Servlet 2.3
compliant servlet container!

Cheers!

--
Jason Brittain