tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Tomcat 3.2 Final Release
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:09:17 GMT
The ANNOUNCEMENT was sent some days ago and people were very busy
to keep all in sync.

I suggest all persons who have sent patch to resend to the list for
study and eventual integration in TC 3.2.1.

All the usefull patches will be included in the tomcat RPM,
I've just released at http://rpmized.free.fr/

I'll do sub release of RPM to fixes remaining problems but
I known it's only for Linux (Redhat/Suse/Mandrake) users.

I could also generate .zip or .tar.gz from this RPM to let every
users a an up to date version of TOMCAT 3.2.

I'll wait for comments and patches.

Regards

"Pour la plupart des hommes, se corriger consiste à changer de défauts."
-- Voltaire