tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <sa...@totalsync.com>
Subject [T4m4] java.lang.SecurityException
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 02:46:54 GMT
I am trying to run T4m4 with my webapp and I am receiving a

java.lang.SecurityException : sealing exception

This is because my servlet is trying to instantiate a singleton object in
the webapp that reads its config info from a file on the classpath using a
mildy modified version of the XML mapper from Tomcat (just renamed the
package so I can use it).

I was under the assumption that the security stuff didn't run if you just
ran bin/startup.sh.  Is that still the case?

How can I get around this if I am just using the supplied startup.sh script
with no parameters?

Thanks
Scott Sanders