tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Mallwitz <c.mallw...@intershop.de>
Subject JASPER: largeFile init parameter
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:37:43 GMT
Hi,

I want to use the largeFile parameter mentioned in the FAQ but couldn't get
it to work. Jasper always generates static HTML content into the Java class
file. How can I change this?

Thanks
Christian
--
Christian Mallwitz INTERSHOP Communications Germany
Senior Software Engineer    phone: +49 3641 894 334