tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From seidhi Help <>
Subject Gatekeeper for TOMCAT. Where/Who is????
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:27:47 GMT
Hi all,
I am not so conversant with the admin aspects of
TOMCAT. Is there a direct way to instruct TOMCAT to
shut-down any client request/communications when some
adverse conditions are detectd on the server.
Something like .... a java app that handles requests
from clients is too busy or ran out of space and
requires some time to recover. I think such a
functionality should be available in other web-servers
as such.... Or should i tweak some entry point so that
i can have my own gatekeeper....????

Do You Yahoo!?