tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From BugRat Mail System <tomcat-b...@cortexity.com>
Subject BugRat Report #334 has been filed.
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 07:34:20 GMT
Bug report #334 has just been filed.

   <http://znutar.cortexity.com:8888/BugRatViewer/ShowReport/334>

REPORT #334 Details.

Project: Tomcat
Category: Bug Report
SubCategory: New Bug Report
Class: swbug
State: received
Severity: non-critical
Confidence: public
Environment:
   Release: 3.1
   JVM Release: Sun JDK 1.2.2
   Operating System: Kondara MNU/Linux (Japanese distribution based on RedHat)
   OS Release: 1.2
   Platform: i586

Synopsis:
invalid MIME type definition in tomcat-apache.conf (maybe typo?)

In tomcat-apache.conf, a configuration file that is
auto-generated in conf/ directory while Tomcat starts-up),
AddType directive has invalid MIME type "test/jsp".
It should be "text/jsp".

I found this while testing Tomcat 3.1 in stand-alone.

# I thought that same report has been already existed, and
# tried to search the bug database.
# But the searching is currently disabled.
# So I decide to report this.