tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: ftp task in ant
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:55:41 GMT
Damian,

To use the optional ant ftp task you need to install NetComponents. Try
here

http://www.savarese.org/oro/software/NetComponents.html

Once you have that in your classpath, you will not need to have the
<taskdef> either.

You may want to follow-up discussion on ant-dev rather than tomcat-dev,
as this isn't a tomcat issue.

Conor