tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.2 proposal question
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:59:35 GMT
Larry Isaacs wrote:

> I'm fine with not adding them to CVS.  Can you,
> or someone, put the missing ones on the Jakarta
> site?

As a committer, you should be able to yourself.  The directory on
locus.apache.org is:
/www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.2-beta-6/bin.

For others with files that they have built that they would like to
contribute, let me know and I will place them out on the site.

Not placing the jk_nt_service.exe out on the web site was an oversite on my
part.  I still have the distribution on my machine, so I have corrected
this.  As far as the others go, I am not currently set up to build those.

- Sam Ruby