tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@home.com>
Subject RE: tomcat start up with multiple JVM
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 16:55:27 GMT
Hi Henri,

Just thinking out load here...  but couldn't they just all use the same
Tomcat directory structure, but with different server.xml files in the /conf
dir?  Since they're running on the same machine, the subdirs of the /work
directory wouldn't conflict, and that's about all I can think of offhand.  I
might be overlooking something, being late for class and all ;)

> We will need also to define multiple TOMCAT_HOME and
> do multiple tomcat.sh startup ;-(

I'm not sure if you're saying this would be a bad side-effect of copying
directories, which I wouldn't imagine you'd have to do, or if it's a desired
component of your setup?

- r