tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Manny" <ma...@home.com>
Subject Tomcat 3.1 and IIS 5.0 issues
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:42:32 GMT
Hello all,
            I have read literally hundreds of archives about some
installations with Tomcat and IIS not redirecting properly. Namely,
http://localhost:8080/examples work but not http://localhost/examples does
not. I have checked all of my configurations against the Tomcat IIS HowTo
and even get the “up green” arrow in the IIS API Filter. The isapi.log file
does show redirection of /examples in debug mode, but IE and NN will not be
redirected. 5 days now of reading similar issues, trying to reconfigure, but
never did any of them have a fix. Is there a fix? I mean, something I am
doing has to be wrong because I know many developers use it. Help on this
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manny