tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Stirling" <>
Subject RE: How to call Runtime.exec()
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 23:23:53 GMT
You should post questions like this on the tomcat-user group.

The description you've provided needs to be more detailed.  Don't make others
figure out your problem.  For example:

"it is not working"

"Wondering why my application server dies."

Are way too vague for anyone to do more than make a wild guess.

Scott Stirling
West Newton, MA

View raw message